TEXIT – achieving a high value exit to US tech titans
We are pleased to partner with law firm Orrick, to bring you an expert panel on preparing for exit. More than ever before, US tech giants are looking across the Atlantic for acquisition opportunities seeking innovation and global scale. Rightly so, entrepreneurs are seeing large, global, deep-pocketed US acquirers as an exciting future home for their businesses.
Founders and entrepreneurs often think about the following (and many more) questions:
- What’s the best way to get on their radar?
- How can I secure the best future for your business in their organisation?
- Do I need to establish a commercial partnership first?
- Do they really pay higher valuations than European buyers?
- Is their approach to acquisition and the process they undertake any different
- How do they behave post deal – will I spend my life on a plane?
- 8:15am – Registration
- 8:45am – Panel session begins
- 9:30am – Question time
- 9:45am – Networking
- 10:30am – Close